Support and FAQs
1. How long does it take for a website designing / redesigning to be completed?
The timescale of a project is generally dictated by the client. If you have a deadline in mind we will Endeavour to meet it for you. The most common delay in the creation of a site is waiting for content (text/images) to be sent to us by the client.
2. I would like you to design my site, what is the process?
If you would like to use our services, firstly ‘thank you’, secondly to answer the question basically all you need to do is inform us of the domain name you would like to use and send a brief idea of your requirements like, number of pages with titles, specific features required on the site, any specific creative ideas to be taken care off etc… You can check domain name availability by yourself or let us know about the same. We will get back to you regarding it. We will then register the domain in your name, purchase the right hosting package for your project and then based on your guidance, design an initial web page for you.
This is then refined / changed in consultation with the client until a satisfactory design has been reached. Once the Interface is finalized, we can then move forward to complete the internal pages. For this we need you to send us the content and images for your site.
3. Do I need to buy a domain name and hosting?
No, we do everything for you. TechMR is a one stop shop for all your web requirements. However if you have already purchased it we will deduct appropriate amount for the domain name or Web Hosting form our charges.
4. How much will it cost?
The cost of a website varies, depending upon the type of site you require, for that yo can refer https://techmr.in/pricings/. As to any of your other requirements obviously we have to treat each site on it’s individual requirements, but these figures should give you an idea of a ballpark figure. In most cases you will find our charges to be best in the industry.
5. Do I need to send a deposit for the work?
Generally we ask for a 60% advance for smaller projects and 40% in case of larger projects.
6. What are the modes of payment that you accept?
We accept payment in cash, cheque or direct bank transfer.
7. Will people start visiting my website once you design it?
Although you start enjoying some traffic on your site, but this will only be around 10% of the visitors what you can actually get by promoting your site. So its always advisable to Optimize your site to get more relevant traffic and thereby more leads to your business.
8. I am not from Mumbai (Bombay), so how will you be able to handle my project?
- If you are thinking on the above lines, then we would like to inform you that we have never met physically to majority of our clients because of the geographical distance or limitation. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t have easy communication. We are available on Gmail,WhatsApp messenger to have a word with you and thoroughly understand your needs to deliver you what you want. We are even available on phone calls, for that you can refer our contact page. Also this will be a very easy process to handle as we already are supporting many of our clients across India (outside Mumbai) through our support system. All you need is a Internet connection and a id from a service provider to get in touch with us. So give us your order and be rest assured that your site is in the safe hands and will be taken proper care.